San Francisco Employment Lawyers
Our San Francisco employment lawyers is a proven resource for Northern California workers across the spectrum of occupations and industries, from San Francisco employees who are not paid fairly under federal and state employment laws to office workers and executives harmed by harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination.
Employment Attorneys in San Francisco
Our San Francisco employment attorneys understand how difficult it can be to assess whether you have a valid claim against your employer and the serious concerns you may have about retaliation against you if you decide to take action. For counsel you can trust if you believe your rights are being violated, please turn to our dedicated San Francisco employment attorneys.
Fighting for Employees’ Rights Across All Issues and Industries
Accomplished, widely respected trial lawyer Mark Venardi comes from a working-class background, and he has made seeking justice for wronged and exploited employees a priority throughout his legal career. We assess each potential employment case carefully and stand prepared to aggressively pursue valid claims involving issues such as:
- Employment retaliation such as unlawful firing, discrimination against, or harassment of an employee who reports illegal activity or cooperates with an investigation
- Wrongful termination for exposing discrimination or harassment, filing a workers’ compensation claim after an injury or other protected actions
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Employment discrimination in all forms, whether associated with race, gender, disability, age or some other protected characteristic
- Whistleblower claims, including those involving specific protections for financial services employees as specified in the Dodd-Frank Act or Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Various wage and hour law violations, including failure to pay minimum wage or overtime wages as mandated by law and wrongful categorization of employees
Contact a San Francisco Employment Attorney Today!
Workers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including communities such as San Bruno, Daly City and Sausalito, can turn to our caring, collaborative legal team with confidence whenever they suspect their rights are being violated.
We emphasize the utmost in personal attention and responsiveness to each client, from a free case evaluation through every phase of each case. To discuss your potential employment claim or lawsuit, call us today at 925-937-3900 (toll free).