Oakland Employment Lawyers
The Oakland employment attorneys at the Venardi Law Firm is a proven resource for workers in any industry who suffer due to sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and other violations of employment laws in Oakland. Our track record of success includes substantial settlements and verdicts obtained in the face of aggressive opposition by powerful employees and prestigious national law firms.
Employment Attorneys in Oakland
Our dedicated Oakland employment attorneys understand the complex financial and personal pressures faced by people across the spectrum of work in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we will take action to obtain just compensation if your legal rights have been violated. You can turn to our employment lawyers in Oakland with total confidence in our judgment and discretion if you believe you have been victimized by:
- Employment retaliation, including wrongful termination, discrimination or harassment for exposing illegal activity by your employer
- Sexual harassment in the workplace, such as demands for sexual favors or exposure to offensive sexual material
- Employment discrimination in any form, including discrimination based on race, gender, disability, age or any other protected characteristic
- Whistleblower claims, including claims by financial services employees under specific protections provided by the Dodd-Frank Act or Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Wage and hour law violations
Our Oakland employment attorneys recognize that the complexity of California and federal employment laws makes it extremely difficult for any non-attorney to assess whether legal action is justified. However, we also believe adamantly in the strength and reach of these very laws.
You can count on Mark Venardi for a practical assessment of your case based on more than 17 years of litigation experience and in-depth knowledge of the legal system. If you have a valid claim, you can also depend on our entire legal team for support through every phase of your case, whether the best outcome for you is reinstatement at your job or a significant financial recovery that addresses your specific damages.
Contact an Oakland Employment Lawyer Today!
If you work in Oakland, Alameda, Berkeley or elsewhere in Northern California and believe your rights as an employee have been violated, please contact us today at 925-937-3900. Our Oakland employment lawyers will not be intimidated by the power of your employer or the complexity of your case, and we will treat you with care and respect.